BM SURF Surf Camp Cantabria
Taught in Español, Inglés, Español para extranjeros
Av Enrique Mowinkel, 49, 39770 Laredo, Cantabria, España
Full board service. Mediterranean diet.
7 supervisors + 2 coordinators
BM Surf School is situated on the bay of Laredo, to the east of Cantabria. This town allows for all kinds of sports activities. It has a vast beach on which you can do any water sport and it is surrounded by numerous mountains and valleys, offering many paths for hiking, both on foot and on horseback.
Bm Surf camps are an ideal option for kids, teaching them the values of friendship and solidarity, through sport and immersion in the natural world.
Our school provides the most qualified professionals for these types of activities, all with lifeguard, first aid and surfing instructor certificates. We also have amongst our staff, sports science graduates, psychologists and sociologists, guaranteeing the children an excellent experience.
OPTIONAL DAY CAMP:
The day camp offers the opportunity to experience Bm Surf on the days that suit you. The children are collected at a meeting point in the town centre at 8.45 and returned to the same point at 19.00 for their parents to collect them. The price includes lunch, from a menu designed by a team of nutritionists, and an afternoon snack.
- One day from 9.00 to 19.00 - 25€
- From Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 19.00 - 125€
Whilst it's true that Bm Surf is a camp that is centred around teaching surfing, our camps offer a wide range of additional activities. From horse treks and boat trips, to contests, fun evenings and much more! And all of this is aimed at reinforcing the values of friendship and solidarity in the children.
- Surf lessons In the classes, the students will learn having fun and with the maximum security.
- A hiking trail in Laredo or Santoña, depending on the group and its characteristics. The route starts at 10 in the morning and lasts until after lunch. Flexible, depending on the group, age and characteristics.
- Sports activities: gymkhanas, skate, long-board, beach soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, petanque, shovels, water activities in beach and pool, etc. The choice of activities is flexible, depending on the group and their tastes.
- Popular, traditional and alternative games. These games, in danger of extinction, foster collaboration and values of respect for children.
- Games in our pool. We have graduates in first aid and aquatic lifeguard with extensive experience as lifeguards.
- Group dynamics and socialization. We will influence values of respect, solidarity, camaraderie, teamwork.
- Cultural activities, with visits to the forts of medieval times, the old area of Laredo, port and tunnel that crosses Mount Atalaya. The visits are flexible, depending on the tastes and characteristics of the groups.
- Break time. As the camp has a great activity, the students will use this time to rest, clean up, and interact with their classmates. At the same time, optional activities are proposed for those most restless and energetic chic @ s.
- Craft and sports workshops. Depending on the age group they will carry out various workshops, such as making wristbands, group murals, juggling balls, etc.
- Barbecue. One of the nights you will taste a barbecue of meat and fish, tasting the typical products of the area.
- Evening evenings. With group walks, activities, games and movie viewing.
- Farewell party.
- Horse treks
- Boat trips
- Equipment can be rented (surfboards and skateboards)
Come to Bm Surf Camps and have a unique experience this summer, enjoy a different kind of summer, learn to surf or develop your surfing skills and enjoy a whole host of additional activities. The children are supervised 24 hours a day and the facilities are right on the beachfront.
The Bm Surf School hostel is ideally located for this type of activities. We are on the seafront, so getting to the where the main activity, the surfing, takes place, is easy and safe. We provide, on our facilities, 4-person rooms, with built-in wardobes for the children to keep their things. There are two fully-equipped bathrooms on the same corridor as the rooms, which are cleaned daily.
Meals are eaten in a communal room and served by our chef. All the meals are in keeping with a menu put together by a team of nutritionists beforehand. Nevertheless, Bm Surf School will commit to providing participants with any optional menu, in the event of any intolerance or health issue. There will be, for example, at no additional cost, a gluten-free menu.
With regards to our outdoor facilities, the hostel is made up of 1000 m2 pf private land, consisting of a swimming pool (under constant monitoring by qualified lifeguards), an artificial field for various sports, basketball nets, football nets and much more!
- Daily surfing course (2 hours in the morning) with all the necessary material for the activity provided.
- 24 hour monitoring of the children by our supervisors.
- Additional activities: arts and crafts, water sports in the swimming pool, contests, beach games (football, beach volleyball...), screening of surfing videos and video analysis of morning sessions, rescue and lifeguard workshop, trips to Laredo, barbecues and much more!
- Sports insurance
- Free Wi-fi connection
Pick Up Policy
In terms of the camps, Bm Surf School can collect up to 9 participants at once from local airports (Parayas or Loiu) and from main bus stations (Santander or Bilbao), at not additional cost.
Transport to the hostel is not included in the price. Day camp participants will be collected and returned to the meeting point in the town centre. We will cater to any extra needs as long as this does not mean travelling an excessive amount away from the town.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
July, 15% discount. (Applied). Original price 580€