Valle Abedules Sailing Camp
Taught in Inglés, Español para extranjeros, Español
Passeig Francisco Brines, 52, 46780 Oliva, Valencia, España
Full board service. Basic menu adapted for dietary requirements
1 programme director (head of the complex) + 1 qualified Coordinator + 1 qualified lifeguard + 1 qualified supervisor for every 10 children
The Albergue Valle Camp, with more than 15 years experience running summer camp, now brings you this sailing camp in Oliva, Valencia for children of 8-16 years of age. Our objective is to offer children the tools they need for their personal development, promoting fun and group spirit. Our camps are based around the so pioneering personal education that we offer our students, which promotes self-knowledge, empathy and self-esteem, benefitting the personal and academic performance of our students.
Specialised Sailing Activities Camp: DINGHY SAILING, CANOEING, PADDLE SURFING. Motor Sailing: SKIBUS (BANANA), Aquatic Olympics. Visit to the public swimming pool. Sports activities (baseball, beach volleyball, rugby etc.), Raid orienteering, Emotional intelligence and personal development. Workshops (Masterchef, outdoor painting, body-art etc.) Evening entertainment and parties.
Beach and Sailing activities at the Sailing School approved by the Sailing Federation of the Community of Valencia (EVCV-VL/TDV-VA-001). *
- To enhance their social relationships and forge new friendships.
- To encourage them to value themselves and their ability to do daily tasks.
- To work as team and teach them about their personal responsibility in group activities.
- To instill them with decent values and strong character.
- To develop their personality through physicl and intellectual activities.
- To teach them to use their leisure time in a productive way.
- To improve their quality of life and their health through nature activities
- Sailing: DINGHY SAILING, CANOEING, PADDLESURFING
- Motor Sailing: SKIBUS (BANANA)
- Aquatic Olympics
- Visit to the local swimming pool
- Sports activities (baseball, beach volleyball, rugby etc.)
- Raid orienteering
- Various games and treasure hunts
- Emotional intelligence and personal development
- Workshops (Masterchef, outdoor painting, body-art etc.)
- Evening entertainment and parties
- 3 hours of English activities every day: Activities in English: (Participatory, fun English) *Bilingual programme: 3 hours/day
IN COLLABORATION WITH Linvaidiomas SCHOOL - Language school Professionalism together with experience.
San José de la Montaña Cooperative School- OLIVA - VALENCIA *. 15 minutes from the beach and sailing club. It is a modern school, with classrooms that convert into dormitories. 12-16 person rooms. Canteen service with kitchen. Sports facilities, garden, green zones...Self-service kitchen. Minibus for travel and emergencies. Gym. As well as daily access to the sports hall opposite the school with: Olympic swimming pool and sports facilities (football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, covered pavilion etc.).
*The accommodation is distributed according to sex and age.
We have a highly experienced kitchen team who will cater for allergies and intolerances, as well as special menu for religious requirements. The food is made every day on our facilities with fresh ingredients from the area which comply with current regulations.
Pick Up Policy
Optional bus service. Departure from Santiago Bernabéu stadium Madrid - Outward journey: 75€
Book on our website. Cancellations: 50% of the paid cost will be refunded if the cancellation is made 60 days or more in advance of the start of the camp. Any other Abedules Valley Hostel Camp cancellations will not allow any kind of refund to the customer. If the customer does not attend the camp, there will be no possibility for a refund.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .