Summer Camp in LONDON
Our students will have a unique experience on this languageimmersion programme in London, England, where every year students from all overthe world come to learn English.
This programme is 2 or 3 weeks in length with everythingincluded: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompany the studentsfrom Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classes and acomplete programme of activities and daily trips.
The course is comprised of 20 weekly classes ofextensive English, which will cover all language skills: writing and grammar,reading, listening and oral expression. Theclasses are taught by a specialised team of teachers. On the first day ofclass, the student will take an oral and written level to evaluate his skillsand orgnaise the groups accordingly. On finishing the course, the student willreceive an attendance certificate for his level of English.
- 1 Class: 45 minutes
- Maximum no. of students/class: 10
- A musical in the West End
- Trip to the London Eye
- A disco night
- Cruise on the Thames
- Hard Rock Café London
- Full day trip to London
- WITH AN IRISH FAMILY with full board service, in a shared room and one Spanish person per house. Students have the option to share a house with family and friends. The families live a short distance from the school. Some students will walk to school and others will take a private bus.
Price two weeks since 2190€
- IN RESIDENCE campus where classes are offered. In apartments with 5 single rooms each, with bathroom and kitchen-living room shared. Separate boys and girls. The meal is full board. The residence has common areas for use by students.Organization monitors are housed in the residence with students.
Price two weeks since 2450€
The School: The programme is undertaken in one of Bray’s oldest schools, just 2 minutes walk from the city centre and 40 minutes by public transport from Dublin city centre. It boasts spacious classrooms, an assembly hall, a gym, a Wifi zone, and a central hall where students of all nationalities come together. The school is very accessible with a bus stop at the entrance of the school and the train station a few minutes walk away.
The Supervisors: The students are accompanied at all times by our bilingual instructors, who will carry mobiles 24 hours a day, so that both the students in Bray and their parents in Spain can contact them if necessary. All the departures and returns will be from Adolfo-Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Administration charge
- Flights there and back and tax
- Full board accommodation with family
- English course and supporting material
- Level test and attendance certificate
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Travel and civil responsibility insurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingual supervisors from the Organisation
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
The group will fly from and to Madrid-Barajas Airport. Other places contact us
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .