SPORT, ADVENTURE NATURE SPANISH LANGUAGE
Experienced Spanish Language Education Provider:
Albitana has 25 years experience in organizing Spanish language summer camps. The atmosphere is always fantastic, and kids are delighted as they have an unforgettable time playing and making friends in a Spanish speaking environment.
International Students Welcome: Our school is very supportive of kids coming from different parts of the world (but 95% of participants are Spanish). We organize a service from Madrid airport / railway stations for kids coming from abroad. We have leaders speaking a range of languages (English, French, German, Polish, etc.) and ready to help kids with difficulties.
Spanish Language Immersion Summer Camps:
- Duration: 1, 2 and up to 4 weeks. For boys & girls ages 4-14
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Each day, students experience a program of "close to the land" activities
- Activities include group games, crafts, sporting events, free time, practicing as much as they can Spanish language.
Albitana Granja Escuela provides Spanish immersion summer. Situated 35 kilometers west of Madrid, our 1, 2 and up to 4-week camps are activity-based, and promote outdoor experiential learning. We have taught thousands of kids how to live in relation with nature (activity-based learning). And in our immersion camps participants from Spain (the large majority) and abroad are mixed.
We have some fifty different activities, from activities for younger students (animals and vegetable gardening), up to activities for adolescents such as working on renewable energies. Kids attending our linguistic summer camps connect to the land but most of all socialize with friends from different origins, countries, and ways of living. For all of them, we organize a wide variety of events, workshop, performances and day trips.
Related to the central theme "THE NATURAL WORLD” we offer 4 different programs:
- Around the World (America, Antarctica, Oceania) June 27 – July 4
- Around the World (Africa, Asia, Europe) July 4 – July 1
- Summer in the Farm July 12 – July 18
- Art and Nature July 19 – July 26
- Horse Riding & other Sports July 26 – July 31 (beginner, intermediate and advanced levels in nearby El Madroño riding school.).
Age-appropriate activities (kids are grouped by ages). Activities organized around a central theme (2020 THE NATURAL WORLD)
- Horse riding everyday (3rd week) and horse rides once a week (other weeks) in cooperation with our neighbor “El Madroño"
- Orientation basics using maps and compass
- Trekking (knowing local wildlife and flora)
- Swimming (swimming pool every day)
- Climbing wall, zip wire, tibetan bridge
- Football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis
- Parachute game
- Farm activities
- Craft workshops and artistic workshops (preparing evening parties)
- Traditional games
- Animation activities
- Soirees and evening parties
- Evening walks to Brunete village (picnic and summer cinema in the courtyards)
- Karaoke and choreography
- Water games
- Guadarrama National Park (Madrid): Protected area hiding eleven different untouched ecosystems and more than a thousand species of animals, especially some endangered species such as the Wildcat, the Imperial Eagle and the Black Vulture. We will walk along natural trails, we will play games based on nature and we will organize animation activities. Picnic.
- Fuenfría Valley - Cercedilla (Madrid): Wild pine forest and high mountain scrub where numerous streams flow. We will walk along natural trails, we will play games based on nature and we will organize animation activities. Picnic. Beginner to advanced level Spanish lessons on demand (during leaded free time)
Our school is 2 kilometers from Brunete, a small town with key facilities (stores, medical facilities, entertainment, bus stops…). Our school is situated by the mountains (Sierra Madrilena) in a green and fresh countryside surrounding.
Main building with dining areas, kitchen, rooms and dorms, bathrooms and multipurpose rooms. Twelve schoolrooms for workshops (pottery, textile, paper, water, wine press, transformation aliments, oil press, nature, recycling, energies, ecological house…). Outdoor workshops zones, stables, barns, riding arena (4), barnyards, nature study class for birds and small rodents…Orchard, olive grove, vineyard… Football field, basketball and volleyball fields. Climbing wall, zipwire, tibetan bridge, archery area…Fully equipped swimming pool.
Registration, full boarding, activities, day trips, entries.
Pick Up Policy
We organize a shuttle service from Madrid airport / railway stations for kids coming from abroad (free of charge).
On booking 150 € for weekly camps
On booking 250 € for fortnightly camps
Cancellation, money back in case of justified sickness
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the program.
Discounts for brothers and former participants