Sotogrande International Camps - Masters Camp
The Masters Camp, is more than a Camp, it is a life style and experience that both enriches and enhances our children’s educational and sporting learning.
Whichever passion they may want to pursue, Kite Surfing, Tennis, Horse Riding or languages, we are here to make it happen with facilities, time,space and specialist staff to help each student fulfil their potential.
Highly qualified coaches offer the choice of several sports in the mornings, while native speaking teachers provide campers with the chance to learn one of two languages in the afternoons. Evenings are spent relaxing and taking part in enjoyable activities and on Wednesdays and Saturdays, we venture out on fun excursions.
- LANGUAGES: 14 hours a week
- SPORTS: 12 hours a week
In our Masters Camp we work with our Sporting Partners to provide high quality coaching in each of the activities on offer. We have carefully selected our partners to ensure that they provide a service that reflects the high quality of Sotogrande International School. The experience and expertise they bring will ensure that each Camper will get the most out of the sports they select and enjoy improving their existing skills and even learning some new ones!
The camp will take place at Sotogrande International Boarding House, in a safe and secure environment with full CCTV coverage and alarmed access to all corridors. Boys and girls accommodation is strictly segregated.
All the sports activities will take place next to our Boarding House
- Great experiences, making new friends and discovering new passions: Campers have the opportunity to participate in a variety of fun activities throughout the day and into the evening. The Camp activities help campers develop leadership qualities, encourage team work, build self-confidence, promote a healthy lifestyle and increase awareness of the environment and local culture.
- Off Campus excursions will take place every Saturdays and Wednesdays and are all age appropriate and may include hiking, sports, Aqua Park and beach visits.
- Laundry Service: Bed linen and towels will be organised by the Camp staff. Every Monday there will be a change of towels and sheets.
- Trips: All trip costs are included in the Camp price.
Pick Up Policy
Departures and arrivals will be on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Transport: We offer a complimentary airport and train station (Málaga) pickup and drop-off. Flights must arrive / leave between 10am – 1pm and 6pm- 8pm. Pickups and drop-offs outside of these times will incur a cost of 140€ each way. To make use of the free airport pickup and drop-off, travel plans must be submitted to us via the camper information form by June 1st.
A €450 reserve payment per child is due at the time of enrolment and before the 15th April 2018, with the full balance due on 1st May 2017. Should you have to cancel your reservation for any reason refunds are made on the following scale:
- Cancellations received before 1st May 2019: Loss of deposit only.
- Cancellations received between 1st May - 31st May 2019 Loss of 50%
- Cancellations received after 1st June 2019 Loss of 100%
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
We offer a sibling discount of 2% per child off the total camp fees to all our camp families. We also offer a 10% early booking discount in our junior for booking before the 31st January 2019.