8 people this summer camp right now
Music Camp "Arbolar BeachRock"
MBR is a summer camp for young men and women – from 10 to 17 years old –, where music and water sports are combined. This concept emerged thanks to the association created by ARBOLAR. A unique camp, primarily focused on music, which offers the presence of professional musicians currently working at national and international level, as well as instructors focused on water sports’ activities (dinghy sailing, windsurfing, canoeing…), excursions, energizers and other special surprises to make you enjoy your summer.
Is a summer camp for young men and women, from 10 to 17 years old. For each camp, we adapt our activities according to the age of our attendees, to allow them to fully enjoy them.
Music: Arbolar’s Beach Rock’s instructors will carry out the following activities:
- Basic instrument. Our participants will be able to practice or learn to play the instrument chosen (keyboard, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums or vocalist) for three hours every day. This year we are also including a new section; the
- DANCING section, so if you are interested in rhythm and coordination, we are awaiting for you to be integrated with our dance troupe.
- Workshops. To complete their musical training, our participants will enjoy these workshops:
- History of rock
- Musical groups’ management
- Sound and light equipment
- Video-clips' production
- Live performances
- You will learn about the management of sailing ships. You will steer your own boat and carry out excursions around the Mar Menor. This course is basically practical, and we will show you the following notions: All the parts of the vessel and its rigging. Navigation with different types of wind (upwind, downwind, etc. Tacking Abocaje
- Windsurf. You will learn to use a surfboard and enjoy new thrills together with speed.
- Paddle Surf.
- Canoeing. We will show you how to use a canoe and you will be able to participate in fun games.
- Water Park in Terra Natura We will spend the whole day in Terra Natura, where we will visit the zoo, and above all, we will enjoy the fair attractions and pools of its excellent Water Park.
Sports and recreational activities
- Workshops: crafts, reef knots, juggling, etc.
- Beach sports: volleyball, football, zumba
- Games: gymkhanas, treasure hunt…
Evening meetings: In the night, after having dinner, we will complete this amazing day with some other organized activities:
- Entertainment activities
Our centre is different due to its polyvalence, as it holds a Residence and a Nautical Activities Centre. It is located on the front beach with sea views and an accommodation capacity of 114 people.
The Residence. It is divided into two areas: the main building and the bungalows (prefabricated).
- Rooms of the main building: 74 accommodation places. 13 rooms for 4-7 people. Air conditioning and heating in all rooms. Toilet in all rooms
- Bungalows (prefabricated): 40 accommodation places. 10 room for 4 people. Air conditioning and heating in all rooms. A bathroom in every single room
- Cuisine with homemade menu
- Living-dining room for 65 people
- Outer toilets
- Polivalent rooms for 40 and 25 people
Nautical Activity: All the materials required for the nautical activities are present in the lower ground floors of the centre:: dinghy sailing, windsurf, paddle surf and canoeing.
- Rooms of 4-7 places
- Bed linen
- Full maintenance (as indicated in program)
- Monitors with official qualifications throughout the stay
- Specialized teachers for the workshops
- Programmed activities and material for its realization
- Transport for excursions.
- Accident and CR Insurance
- VAT INCLUDED
Pick Up Policy
- Transfers from Madrid. In all shifts, the transfers are organized by bus or train (depending on its demand) from Madrid, Albacete and Murcia. If the trip is organized by bus, it is hired directly by ARBOLAR and all participants are always accompanied by one or more instructors. The cost is 90€ (return ticket).
- Collection from stations or airports. For those who are not able to use the aforementioned service, they have the option to be collected at the station or airport. We also offer the possibility of picking up our participants at Cartagena’s train or bus stations, and at San Javier or Alicante airport. This service does not cost anything.
- The check-in will be realized in Active Tourism of “Arbolar” (located in Laguna de Ruidera Street, in Los Urrutias - Cartagena) from 12pm. to 12am.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .