27 people this summer camp right now
Molino de Butrera - Spanish Language Summer Camp
Taught in Inglés, Inmersión Lingüística
Carretera Molino de Butrera s/n, 09568, Burgos, España
Full board accommodation. Main menu tailored to the needs
Director, coordinator and monitors support
Since 1996 we have been developing summer camps on the Molino de Butrera accommodation, offering during this time more than 30,000 children and teenagers the opportunity to live an unforgettable experience through an attractive proposal for leisure, sports and outdoor activities.
To do this, we have a team of professionals with extensive experience, attentive to the needs of each participant and ensuring their safety at all times. Our facilities and natural resources of the spectacular environment in which we find ourselves, do the rest.
Both the program of activities such as the distribution of spaces and times are adapted to the age of the participants, establishing three different age groups for the development of the camp.
- Workshop 100% Spanish conversation, with native teachers.
- Swimming in the river, natural pools.
- Camping in the Natural Monument Ojo Guareña.
- Adventure: Canoeing, mountain biking, archery, orienteering, introduction to climbing.
- Team sports: soccer, beach volleyball, badminton.
- Sport events: Butrera Olympic Games.
- Environmental workshops: footprints and signs, the river. The caves habitants (visit to one of the caves of the complex).
- Board games: chess.
- Theme days and games like the market day, the Olympics and the Camp Festival.
- Evenings: night games and events (film festival, theater festival and final party)
- Place: beside de village Butrera, in Merindadesarea (North of Burgos), in the surroundings of theNatural Monument Ojo Guareña. Rural Centre with and old mild from XIX, located in aproperty of 13 hectares.
- Rooms with 4, 6 and 8 beds, all equipped with bunkbeds.
- Living room, dining room, kitchen…
- Hostel accommodation, log cabins and camping area.
- Laundry service (for camps of more than 10 days).
- Classrooms for the development of workshops.
- Vast meadow.
- Sport areas for soccer, volleyball, and archery.
- Canal and river for acuatic activities.
- Secure bathing areas in the river on the propertyand natural pools.
- Nursing room with kit.
- Close to emergency services.
- Support vehicle (4x4).
- Full board (including afternoon snacks)
- Activities program
- Sports and educational materials
- Coordinator of the activity
- Activity guides and specialized instructors
- Accident insurance
- Liability insurance
- Daily blog of the camp
Pick Up Policy
Transport to the camp on arrival and departure not included.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .