3 people this summer camp right now
Molino de Butrera – English with nature camp
Since 1996 we have been developing summer camps at the Molino de Butrera complex, offering more than 30,000 children and teenagers an unforgettable experience based on an exciting programme of leisure, sports and outdoor activities.
To do this, we have a team of professionals with extensive experience, attentive to the needs of each participant and ensuring their safety at all times. The facilities and natural resources of the spectacular environment in which we find ourselves do the rest.
The program of activities and distribution of spaces and times are adapted to the age of the participants, with three different age groups for the camp.
- ENGLISH: Metodologí Helen Doron English Methodology. (Class 1h / day, max 15 students per class). English is the means of communication of this activity. Children learn English while having fun
- Native teachers certified by Helen Doron English
- English workshop - 100% conversation, with native and/or bilingual supervisors. English is the language used to communicate in this activity.
- Swim in the river and natural pools
- Camping in the Natural Monument of Ojo Guareña.
- Adventure: Canoeing, mountain biking, archery, beginners climbing, orienteering…
- Team sports: football, volleyball, badminton
- Sports events: Butrera Olympic Games
- Environmental workshops: Tracking and signals; the river and a visit to a Karstic Complex cave.
- Board games, chess
- Themed days and large funfair-style group games, Olympic games and a camp festival
- Night games and events (film festival, theatre festival and final party)
- El Molino de Butrera, situated next to the town of Butrera, in region of las Merindades (North Burgos). In the area of the Natural Monument of Ojo Guareña.
- Rural Centre with an old 19th century hydraulic mill, on a 13 hectare farm.
- 4, 6 and 8 person rooms
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Accommodation in a hostel, Wooden cabins and a camping area
- Laundry service (for stays of more than 10 days)
- Classrooms for workshops
- Football and beach volleyball pitches, archery area
- Canal and a river for canoeing
- Enclosed swimming areas in the farm itself and natural pools
- Infirmary room with medicine supply
- Close to emergency medical services
- Off-road support
- Full board service (including supper)
- Activity programme
- Sports and teaching material
- Activity coordinator
- Bilingual and/or native supervisors (qualified recreational supervisors and specialized monitors)
- Accident insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- A daily camp blog.
Pick Up Policy
OPTIONAL Bus Service
- From Madrid 65€, Aranda de Duero and Burgos 55€ (there and back). Only for two week stays. Leaves Madrid at 9.30, from Plaza de Toros Ventas. Possible stop at Aranda de Duero (11.30) and Burgos (13.00).
- From San Sebastian 55€, from Bilbao 45€ (there and back). Only for 2 week stays. Leaves San Sebastian at 9.30, from Hotel Amara – Pio XII; Leaves Bilbao at 10.30 from Termibus de San Mames.
- All times to be reconfirmed 10 days before
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .