4 people this summer camp right now
Medley Camp Music and nature
Taught in Español, Español para extranjeros, Inglés
Carretera Molino de Butrera s/n, 09568, Burgos, España
breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dietary requirements catered for.
5 supervisors + 1 coordinator
MEDLEY CAMP MUSIC AND NATURE ... GET THE MEDLEY EXPERIENCE!
DRUMS, PERCUSSION, GUITAR, BASS, KEYBOARD AND SINGING. More than 10 years of experience, learning and renewal make us offer a unique experience:
Music Camp Medley working program combines the preparation of a classical repertoire with the study of popular music from the source of black music in the United States through the Blues, Jazz and all aspects of Pop and Rock, so that our students have a deep understanding of music as a social act. Our goal is to train musicians music lovers, willing to share and play in groups.
Our teachers are professionals with years of experience trained in conservatories around the world who have received master classes of the greatest musicians and pedagogues and with huge experience in the classroom and stages.
Apart from music , the camp program includes the enjoyment of the participants in nature, in a unique natural environment such as "Natural Monument Ojo Guareña" . Excursions , swimming in natural pools, canoeing, mountain biking, beach volleyball and night activities and evening games make the perfect complement to our participants ' stay unforgettable.
Students in our camps will be supervised by a team of monitors, facilitators, coordinators and teachers who have more than ten years conducting music and nature camps. More than 90% of our monitors that form this team are alumni of our camps, so is the best guarantee of satisfaction that we can offer of the take care, welfare, learning and enjoyment of your children.
MUSIC ACTIVITIES (4h/day min.) (all instruments)
- Preparing a repertoire
- Combo lessons (with other instruments)
- Classrooms and teachers to practice in leisure time
- Coral songs
- Medley camp certificate
- Live music party on the final
- Adventure: Canoe, mountain biking, archery,
- Swimming in the river, natural pools
- Trips out to Natural Monument of Ojo Guareña.
- Visits to caves and natural activities in an unparalleled beautiful environment
- Themed days and large funfair-style group games, Olympics and a camp festival
- Team sports: football and beach volleyball, badminton…
- Board games
- Parties: night games, and a final day party
- Swimming pool day! (reserved for 2 week)
Molino de Butrera, is situated next to the town of Butrera, in region of "Las Merindades" (North Burgos), In the beautiful area of the Natural Monument of Ojo Guareña.
- Accommodation in 4, 6 and 8 person rooms in an old 19th century hydraulic mill, converted into a hostel and wood cabins
- Music rooms and workshop rooms
- Dining room and kitchen with 100% home-cooked food, adapted for allergies and other dietary requirements
- Accommodation in a hostel, Wooden cabins and a camping area
- Laundry service (for stays of more than 1 week)
- Football and beach volleyball pitches, archery area
- Canal and a river for canoeing
- Enclosed swimming areas in the farm itself and natural pools
- Infirmary room with medicine supply
- Close to emergency medical services
- Off-road support vehicle
- Full board service (including supper)
- Activity programme
- Sports and teaching material
- Activity coordinator
- Bilingual and/or native supervisors (qualified recreational supervisors and specialized monitors) and professional music teachers
- Accident insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- a daily camp blog.
Pick Up Policy
- From Madrid 65€. Leaves at 9.30, from Plaza de Toros Ventas. (One way 35€)
- From Aranda de Duero 55€. Leaves around 11:30, (One way 30€)
- From Burgos 55€. Leaves around 13:00, (One way 30€)
- From San Sebastian 55€. Leaves at 9.30, from Hotel Amara – Pio XII; (One way 30€)
- From Bilbao 45€. Leaves at 10.30 from Termibus de San Mames. (One way 25€)
- From Logroño 45€. (One way 25€)
- All times and locations to be reconfirmed 10 days before departure.
Deposit 200 € (2 weeks stays) and 125 € ( 1 week stay) to book a place within 7 days once made the registration. And a second payment of the remaining amount to the total price of the camp before June 10, 2020
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
- 10% DISCOUNT FOR OLD PARTICIPANTS AND FRIENDS
- 5% DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS OF 3 OR MORE CHILDREN AND GROUPS OF 2 OR MORE SIBLINGS