Finca El Mazo Football Camp in Cantabria
Finca El Mazo Football Camp is ideal for kid who are passionate about the beautiful game.
This programme is led by a professional technical team including former Real Madrid players, Isidoro San José and Enrique Magdaleno. Kids here will learn and put into practise various different tactics and rules, and will compete in tournaments between the different teams. At Finca El Mazo, kids get the chance to do their favourite sport, coached by former Real Madrid players at our natural grass football campus. (11 and 7).
As well as this, thanks to our facilities and qualified staff, children here can also do multiadventure activities at the heart of the natural world, supervised by qualified instructors. We are based just 30 minutes from Santander (Cantabria) and 40 minutes from Bilbao (Vizcaya), and are near to the sea and mountain terrain.
- Technical Directors: Isidoro San José and Enrique Magdaleno
- 3 hours a day of football sessions (Tactics, training etc.)
- Mini world cup during the afternoons.
- Water sports on Laredo beach.
- Canoeing down the Rada river on our own jetty
- Mountain biking round the area
- Wall climbing
- Monkey bridge
- Beginners caving
Finca El Mazo’s facilities are set on a 32, 000 m2 farm, fully fenced off and landscaped, situated on the banks of the Rada River. The buildings are fully fitted out and furnished.
Accommodation: El Mazo can house 264 people in 24 four-person bungalows and English-style wood cabins. These are distributed as follows:
- 10 wooden cabins for 24 people each (with 8 person rooms)
- 3 wooden cabins for 8 people each (with 4 person rooms)
- 3 bathroom areas divided for both sexes and equipped with 10 hot water showers and 10 toilets.
- School Facilities: 10 multipurpose classrooms, 1 audiovisual classroom, 2 staff rooms, 2 support rooms.
- Sports and Recreational Facilities: Swimming pool and filter system, sports hall (with basketball and football courts etc.), archery area, multiadventure tower with climbing wall and zip-line, indoor games area, outdoor games area: 1 footballfield, parking for coaches, reception and offices, kitchen and canteen, 400m2 indoor zone, 10 classrooms for different activities.
- Health and security: We are prepared for providing medical assistance and dealing with all kinds of health issues.
- Support for the youngest children: We assign a supervisor to each cabin so that throughout the day, there is a person of reference who they can take any query or problem to. At night, the children are supervised at all times and ensuring a sense of safety with an adult looking after them.
- Team of supervisors: Both in the football and summer camps, the coordinators put a lot of care and time into selecting and training the supervisors who work on each programme. All supervisors are qualified in accordance with summer camp legislation.
- Food and special menus: All allergies and intolerances can be catered for.
- Home-cooked quality food, cooked by a professional chef registered by A.P.P.C.
- Sports facilities: Olympic swimming pool, climbing wall, football pitches, sports hall etc.
- Personal attention given to each individual child. A qualified supervisor for every 7 children, with the youngest children (7 to 9 years old) sleeping under the watch of a supervisor.
- Public liability and accident insurance with Allianz Insurance
- Gluten-intolerant children or children with allergies can be catered for.
- Laundry service every 2 weeks
Pick Up Policy
For groups coming from outside Cantabria, we provide a collection service.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
OPTIONAL DAY CAMP
- Day only - from 10.00 to 12.00 (9 to 14 years old)
- 15 days: Price - 965€
- 7 days: Price - 498€