1 people this summer camp right now
EUROPEAN IDIOMAS WATERFORD
Our students will have a unique experience on this language immersion programme in Waterford, Ireland, where every year students from all over the world come to learn English.
This programme is 3 weeks in length with everything included: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompany the students from Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classes and a complete programme of activities and daily trips.
The English Course
The course comprises 20 weekly classes of extensive English from 9.00 to 13.00, with a small break at midday. The academic programme is very interactive and dynamic, with 50% taught through activities and the other 50% through English classes. The teachers, highly qualified, teach English using a large variety of methods and means
On finishing the programme, the students will take a level test determining the development of their language and they will receive a certificate for the level they have reached.
As well as English classes, the students will create a blog for their family and friends to access, describing their lives an daily experiences. The school will also make available for them online material for learning English, as well as computers for using email.
- English course 20 lessons per week. Teachers, native and highly qualified, base their classes to improve communication skills of the student to acquire fluency and confidence speaking the language.
- Sporting and cultural activities at school.
- Weekly full day tours to fully experience Ireland.
- Themed parties, karaoke, welcome and farewell parties party.
Halfday and full day trips to cultural and sports sites, including:
- City Tour
- Irish Dancing
- Bishop’s Palace
- Crystal Visitor’s Centre
- Dublin City
Theprogramme takes place at the Waterford Institute of Technology, a universitycampus boasting modern teaching facilities such as large classes, computerrooms, a library and fantastic sporting facilities. The students will learnEnglish in a safe and international environment, with students from all overthe world travelling here every year.
- ON RESIDENCE: Thisis a modern complex of student apartments based at walking distance from theschool and close to the city centre. Every student stays in a single room withan ensuite bathroom, full board service and access to Internet. Every apartmenthas either 3 0r 5 rooms. The communal zones are shared: kitchen and lounge withtelevision.
As wellas this, the accommodation comes with a laundry room, games room andsupermarket inside the complex. The Organisation supervisors stay in the sameaccommodation as the students.
Thestudents are accompanied at all times by our bilingual instructors, who willcarry mobiles 24 hours a day, so that both the students in Waterford and theirparents in Spain can contact them if necessary. All the departures and returns willbe from Adolfo-Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Administration charge
- Flights there and back and tax
- Full board accommodation instudent residence
- English course and supportingmaterial
- Level test and attendancecertificate
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Travel through Ireland
- Travel and civil responsibilityinsurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingualsupervisors from the Organisation
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
The group will fly from and to Madrid-Barajas Airport. Other places contact us
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .