6 people this summer camp right now
EUROPEAN IDIOMAS – TORONTO
Our students will have a unique experience on this language immersion programme in Toronto, Canada, where every year students from all over the world come to learn English.
This programme is 2 or 3 weeks in length with everything included: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompany the students from Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classes and a complete programme of activities and daily trips.
The English Course
The English course is comprised of 20 weekly classes of extensive English from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 12.20. On the first day of classes the student will take a level test so that they can be allocated, and on finishing the course, they will receive an attendance indicating the student’s language level.nThe classes focus on oral English and are taught by highly qualified native teachers.
- Accommodation: with a family or in a student residence
- 1 class: 45 minutes
- Maximum no. of students/class: 16
- English course 20 lessons per week. Teachers, native and highly qualified, base their classes to improve communication skills of the student to acquire fluency and confidence speaking the language.
- Pporting and cultural activities.
- Weekly full-day excursions to get to know the city of Toronto: Niagara Falls, Wonderland, CN Tower, Lake Ontario, etc ...
- Options: 3-day trip to New York.
Half day and full day trips to cultural and sports sites, including:
- Free afternoon with leader
- CN Tower
- Disco Boat Cruise
- Canoeing on Lake Ontario
- Niagara Falls
- WITH A CANADIAN FAMILY, with full board service and one Spanish person per house. The student has the option to share a room with another Spanish student (special discount: €75 – combined with other discounts.) The school is accessible by public transport from the family’s homes. Nevertheless, we intend to house the students in the same areas so that they can travel to and from school together.
Price 4 weeks since 3795€
- AT A STUDENT RESIDENCE in the centre of Toronto, 5-10 minutes walk from the school. Double rooms with ensuite bathrooms to share with another student, and full board service. The boys will stay on one floor of the residence and the girls on another. The residence also has single rooms (please consult about availability and price.) The European Idiomas supervisors will stay on the same residence as the students.
Price 4 weeks since 4395€
*FOR YOUNG PEOPLE 16+
With a family with full board service or in a student residence with breakfast and dinner included, in both cases from Monday to Friday.
The classes are taught on the modernRyerson University Campus, situated in the centre of Toronto, in the Yorkvillearea. A short walk away is the famous shoppingcentre, Eaton Centre and the busy Dundas Square, perfectly connected to thecity’s major attractions: the Rogers Centre (previously Skydome), the HockeyHall of Fame, the CN Tower and the Hockey and Basketball Arena etc.
- Administration charge
- Flights there and back and tax
- Full board accommodation with family or at a student residence with full board service
- English course and supporting material
- Level test and attendance certificate
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Travel through Canada
- Travel and civil responsibility insurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingual supervisors from the Organisation
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
The group will fly from and to Madrid-Barajas Airport. Other places contact us.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
€ 250 discount and a free cancellation insurance until the 15th of March