EUROPEAN IDIOMAS – PARIS
The courses consist of 20 weekly French classes, from Monday to Friday. Classes normally take place in the morning although in summer, some may be in the afternoon.
The programme is taught by native teachers, specialised in teaching language to foreigners, and its content is based on the language level of each class.
On the first day of class, the student takes a level test to assign them to a group that suits their ability. On finishing the course, they receive an attendance certificate and progress report. The student must bring a notepad and pen, and the rest of the material will be provided by the school.
- Age - between 14 and 21
- Accommodation - in a family or at a residence
- 1 class - 45 minutes
- Maximum number of students/class - 15
- Sports, guided tour of the city, welcome party, walk along the Seine.
- The 2 week courses include 2 half day trips and 1 full day trip. The 3 week courses include 3 half day trips and 2 full day trips. To find out the different activities at each place, please contact us.
- Other activities: The school offers optional activities, not included in the programme, which carry an extra cost to be paid directly to the school if the student wishes to take part in them.
With a family: with full board service, in double rooms. This type of accommodation is ideal for experiencing the lifestyle of the country close-up, at the same time as practicing the language. Since Paris is such a huge city, the host families live quite a distance from the centre on public transport. Students will be provided with a pack lunch for the school day. The city has an efficient public transport network and the school is next to Grands Boulevard metro station.
The school is in the centre of Paris, in Cours Rougemont, at the heart of the city's historic, cultural, artistic and economic district.
It is a short walk from museums and restaurants, as well as an endless array of cafes and boutiques, giving students a chance to explore the city with their new friends.
The classes are taught on the first floor of the building. There 8 classrooms with all kinds of supporting educational material and equipment, as well as a common room for international students, a library and an internet area.
The student will be accompanied by international supervisors in the location that they choose. They accompany them during the day and organise the activity programme.If the students have any doubts or special requests, the supervisors can help them at any time.
There will be a 24 hour phone number for any issue that may arise. The students are obligated to take part in the activity programme and comply with the curfew set by the school.
- Administration charge
- Full board accommodation with a family or at astudent residence
- Selected language course and supportingmaterial
- Level test and attendance certificate
- The 2 week programmes include 2 half day tripsand 1 full day trip. The 3 week programmes include 3 half day trips and 2 fullday trips.
- Travel from the airport to the accommodation(Consult times)
- Travel and civil responsibility insurance
- Native supervisors on arrival
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
We sort out your plane ticket. We group our students so that they can fly there and back, together. Please contact us.
The student will sign a European Idiomas registration form and thereby accept the general 2016 conditions.