1 people this summer camp right now
EUROPEAN IDIOMAS – NICE
The coursesconsist of 20 weekly French classes, from Monday to Friday. Classes normally take place in the morning althoughin summer, some may be in the afternoon. The programme is taughtby native teachers, specialised in teaching language to foreigners, and itscontent is based on the language level of each class.
On the first day ofclass, the student takes a level test to assign them to a group that suitstheir ability. On finishing the course, they receive an attendance certificateand progress report. The student must bring a notepad and pen, and the rest ofthe material will be provided by the school.
- Age:between 14 and 21
- Accommodation:in a family or at a residence
- 1class: 45 minutes
- Maximumnumber of students/class: 15
- Beach volleyball
- Guided tour of Nice
- Outdoor cinema
- Visits to museums
- Live music
- Film viewing afternoon
- Cultural half-day activities: visit to Floral Phoenix Park, Beaulieu-sur-Mer etc.
- The 2 week courses include 2 half day trips and 1 full day trip. The 3 week courses include 3 half day trips and 2 full day trips.
Other activities: The school offers optional activities, not included in the programme, which carry an extra cost to be paid directly to the school if the student wishes to take part in them.
- With a French family: with fullboard service, in double rooms. This type of accommodationis ideal for experiencing the lifestyle of the country close-up, at the same timeas practicing the language. Many of the host families don’t live in the centre so somestudents will travel to school on foot and others on public transport. Studentswill be provided with a pack lunch for the school day.
Price two weeks since 1600€
- At the school residence: 10 minuteswalk from the school and from the beach, with full board service, with rooms to share with another student. The studentwill be surrounded by friendly children of their own age, with whom to enjoytheir stay and to practice every day what they have learned. Students willbring pack lunches with them to school, whilst breakfast and dinner will be provided at a restaurant near to the school.
Price two weeks since 1915€
The main building of the summer school is a few minutes walk from the beach and the city's main attractions. The classrooms are well-lit and air-conditioned, making for a comfortable, international environment to study in, and aiding the learning of the language.
The studentwill be accompanied by international supervisors in the location that theychoose. They accompany them during the day and organise the activity programme.If the students have any doubts or special requests, the supervisors can helpthem at any time. There will be a 24 hourphone number for any issue that may arise. The students are obligated to takepart in the activity programme and comply with the curfew set by the school.
- Administration charge
- Full board accommodation with a family or at astudent residence
- Selected language course and supportingmaterial
- Level test and attendance certificate
- The 2 week programmes include 2 half day tripsand 1 full day trip. The 3 week programmes include 3 half day trips and 2 fullday trips.
- Travel from the airport to the accommodation(Consult times)
- Travel and civil responsibility insurance
- Native supervisors on arrival
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
FLIGHTS: We sort out your plane ticket. We group our students so that they can fly there and back, together.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
€ 250 discount and a free cancellation insurance until the 15th of March