EUROPEAN IDIOMAS DUBLIN (FAMILY)
Taught in Inglés, Inmersión Lingüística
Basic menu adapted for any dietary requirements. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper.
2 supervisors to accompany the student from Spain + teachers and supervisors on location
Our students will have a unique experience on this language immersion programme in Dublin, Ireland, where every year students from all over the world come to learn English.
This programme is 3 or 4 weeks in length with everything included: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompany the students from Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classes and a complete programme of activities and daily trips.
The English Course
The course is comprised of 20 weekly classes of extensive English from 9.00 to 13.00 with a 15 minute break. The contents of the school programme are designed according to the ability of the group. On the first day of class, the student will take a oral and written level test and, on finishing the course, will receive an attendance certificate for his level of English and a progress report.
- 1 Class: 55 minutes
- Maximum no. of students/class: 15
- English course 20 lessons per week. Teachers, native and highly qualified, base their classes to improve communication skills of the student to acquire fluency and confidence speaking the language.
- sporting and cultural activities at school.
- Weekly full day tours to fully experience Ireland.
- Half-day excursions by Dublin area.
- Themed parties, karaoke, welcome and farewell parties party.
Halfday and full day trips to cultural and sports sites, including:
- Lullymore Heritage Park
- Free day with leaders
WITH AN IRISH FAMILY, with full board service, a single or shared room and one Spanish person per house. The students have the option to share a house with family and friends. Some students will walk to school and others will take a private bus. For this reason, we house the students in in zones and in small groups so that they can travel to and from school together.
The school is situated in the south of Dublin, in an extremely safe, residential area, just 20 minutes walk from the city centre and Dublin’s main attractions. Very close to the school is the Dublin City University (DCU) and one of the most prominent shopping centres in the city.
Every year, students from different parts of the world come to the college, producing an international environment, perfect for practising English and finding out about different cultures.
The students are accompanied at all times by our bilingual instructors, who will carry mobiles 24 hours a day, so that both the students in Dublin and their parents in Spain can contact them if necessary. All the departures and returns will be from Adolfo-Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Administration charge
- Flights there and back and tax
- Full board accommodation with family
- English course and supportingmaterial
- Level test, attendancecertificate and report
- Preparation for the TIE exam
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Travel through Ireland
- Travel and civil responsibilityinsurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingualsupervisors from the Organisation
- The prices include IVA
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .