1 people this summer camp right now
EUROPEAN IDIOMAS BRAY Ireland
Our students will have a unique experience on this language immersion programme in Bray, Ireland, where every year students from all over the world come to learn English.
This programme is 2, 3 or 4 weeks in length with everything included: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompany the students from Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classes and a complete programme of activities and daily trips.
The English Course
The 20 weekly classes will take place from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 13.00 with a 15 minute break. On the first day, the student will take an oral and written level test, and on finishing the course, the student will receive an attendance certificate indicating their level of English.
The classes are mainly focussed on improving grammar and conversational ability. As well as this, the teachers will teach the students about Irish culture, helping them to learn more about Ireland, its people and traditions.
- 1 Class: 45 minutes
- Maximum no. of students/class: 15
- English course 20 lessons per week. Teachers, native and highly qualified, base their classes to improve communication skills of the student to acquire fluency and confidence speaking the language.
- Sporting and cultural activities at school.
- Weekly full day tours to fully experience Ireland. Half-day excursions
- Themed parties, karaoke, welcome and farewell parties party.
Halfday and full day trips to cultural and sports sites, including:
- St. Patrick’s cathedral
- Club 1
- Mixed World Camp
- Bray Head Walk
- Trip to Howth
WITH AN IRISH FAMILY with full board service, in a shared room and one Spanish person per house. Students have the option to share a house with family and friends. The families live a short distance from the school. Some students will walk to school and others will take a private bus.
The programme is undertaken in one of Bray’s oldest schools, just 2 minutes walk from the city centre and 40 minutes by public transport from Dublin city centre. It boasts spacious classrooms, an assembly hall, a gym, a Wifi zone, and a central hall where students of all nationalities come together. The school is very accessible with a bus stop at the entrance of the school and the train station a few minutes walk away.
The students are accompanied at all times by our bilingual instructors, who will carry mobiles 24 hours a day, so that both the students in Bray and their parents in Spain can contact them if necessary. All the departures and returns will be from Adolfo-Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Administration charge
- Flights there and back and tax
- Full board accommodation with family
- English course and supportingmaterial
- Level test and attendancecertificate
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Travel through Ireland
- Travel and civil responsibilityinsurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingualsupervisors from the Organisation
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
The group will fly from and to Madrid-Barajas Airport. Other places contact us.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .