19 people this summer camp right now
Deporcantabria - International Surfcamp
Our main objectives at SurfCamp Deporcantabria are an education in an environment of recreation and free time, within our summer camps, encouraging healthy free time and developing good values like solidarity, friendship, cooperation…thus offering an alternative to the kids’ free time.
This is further combined with learning to surf, with 10 hours of lessons to learn and develop the student’s level in this sport. The camp is led by bilingual supervisors, sufficiently qualified specialists who are completely dedicated to stimulating the students, teaching them about the environment, respect, and appreciation of nature, making for an active way to enjoy the environment.
This is also combined with learning Spanis&English, using a relaxed approach, with workshops and games that complement the traditional teaching of the language.
Spanis&English Class: Daily practical-theory classes. Structured for various levels for the best results. They are taught by native or bilingual teachers. With additional activities in English will be taught in line with a thoroughly thought-out and tested programme which guarantees years of practice and confidence in the language.
- 14hours of surfing
- First aid and lifeguard lessons
- Sella in canoes
- Fantastic trips
- Traditional racket sports and beach volleyball
- Bivouac the beach
- Monologueparties, cinema, surfing documentary
- Hawaiian party
- Horror night
- Disco night, big party on the beach
- Pyjama party, surfing party, disco tons of fun
- T-shirt gift (new)
- Jurassic Park (new)
Enclosed farm of 2000m2 consisting of: Renovated 19th century Indian farmhouse, with participants assigned to double or multiple rooms (maximum 6 person) with heating. Bathrooms on ground floor.
Newly constructed stone and brick bungalows, thermally insulated with 6 or 8 bunks, with a bathroom containing a shower unit, sink and toilet. They have hot water and individual heating, as well as a small porch. Wooden cabins - completely thermally insulated with 8 bunks, all with a bathroom containing a shower unit, sink and toilet. They have hot water and individual heating, as well as a small porch.
- Football and basketball pitch
- Dining room with 100 person capacity
- Multipurpose room
- Green recreation room
- Ramps for those with reduced mobility
- Communal bathrooms adapted for those with reduced mobility
- Internet access
- Coordinator, supervisors and native, bilingual teachers (24 hours)
- 6 days of surfing class
- Third party insurance and accident insurance
- Activities programme (with equipment)
- Accommodation with bedding
- Full board service (with supper). Homemade food.
- Support vehicle
Pick Up Policy
The entrance time in the camps will be from 4 to 5 pm. The transfer service from Madrid, Burgos and Bilbao has the guaranteed departure with a minimum of 30 participants.
- MADRID: € 80. The bus will depart at 9:30 am from the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, gate 3. Return arrival approximated at 9.30 pm.
- BURGOS: € 80. The bus will depart at 12:30 am from the Plaza de España. Return approximate arrival at 6pm
- BILBAO: € 70. The bus will depart at 1.30pm from the TERMIBUS bus station. C / Gurtubay, s / n - Dársena 10. Return approximate arrival at 6pm.
Note: families should prepare a picnic for lunch on the trip to Mestas de Com
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
- * 10% DISCOUNT: About seconds Brothers
- * CONSULT% DISCOUNT: To those who form groups of 10 children.
Discounts are not cumulative.