6 people this summer camp right now
ARBOLAR Dancing&Performing Beach Dance
CaMp ArT is the first summer camp in Spain that combines Dancing, Performing Arts and the beach. CaMp ArT is intended for children between the ages of 8 and 17, fond of dancing, music and performance. In each campsite, we make groups according to age and we adapt our activities so that they can enjoy them to the fullest.
It is a unique camp, instructed by recognised professional dancers and actors, occasionally supported by cutting-edge artists. Furthermore, a supervision is made by Free-Time Instructors, who are responsible of other supplementary activities, such as nautical activities (dinghy sailing, windsurf, canoeing…), trips, soirées and other special surprises that will make you experience a fantastic summer.
Dancing and Performing Arts. CaMp ArT "Arbolar"’s participants will perform the following activities related to the world of Dancing and Performing Arts:
- Workshops: our participants will be initiated in the different materials for four hours a day
- Dancing workshops: Funky , Hip-Hop, Latins,…
- Performing workshops, clips…
- Music workshops: singing and percussion
- Visits: in order to conclude their artistic training, our participants will live together with renowned artists, who will visit us to share their experiences.
- Live concerts
Nautical Sports: You will be in contact with the world of nautical sports, taking advantage of your stay close to the beach, by the Mediterranean Sea. You will have the opportunity to try:
- Dinghy sailing
- Paddle Surf
Excursions. Water Park in Terra Natura. We will spend the whole day in Terra Natura, where we will visit the zoo, and above all, we will enjoy the fair attractions and pools of its excellent Water Park.
Leisure and sporting activities
- These activities (workshops, sports at the beach, games, etc.) will be combined every day with the main activities, related to dancing and interpretation. These will allow you to take advantage of your stay, morning and afternoon, apart from making our programme more varied and entertaining.
Nocturnal Gatherings. In the night, after having dinner, we will complete this amazing day with some other organized activities that will round off this intense day:
- Entertaining activities
- Live performances
Our centre is different due to its polyvalence, as it holds a Residence and a Nautical Activities Centre. It is located on the front beach with sea views and an accommodation capacity of 114 people.
The Residence.It is divided into two areas: the main building and the bungalows (prefabricated).
- Rooms of the main building: 74 accommodation places. 13 rooms for 4-7 people. Air conditioning and heating in all rooms. Toilet in all rooms
- Bungalows (prefabricated): 40 accommodation places. 10 room for 4 people. Air conditioning and heating in all rooms. A bathroom in every single room
- Cuisine with homemade menu
- Living-dining room for 65 people
- Outer toilets
- Polivalent rooms for 40 and 25 people
Nautical Activity centre: All the materials required for the nautical activities are present in the lower ground floors of the centre: dinghy sailing, windsurf, paddle surf and canoeing.
- Rooms of 4-7 places
- Bed linen
- Full maintenance (as indicated in program)
- Monitors with official qualifications throughout the stay
- Specialized teachers for the workshops
- Programmed activities and material for its realization
- Transport for excursions.
- Accident and CR Insurance
- VAT INCLUDED
Pick Up Policy
Each participant is able to enlist him/herself on their own to the camp, but you can make use of the services offered if you wish. The check-in will be realized in Active Tourism of “Arbolar” (located in Laguna de Ruidera Street, in Los Urrutias - Cartagena)
- Transfers from Madrid. In all shifts, the transfers are organized by bus or train (depending on its demand) from Madrid, Albacete and Murcia. If the trip is organized by bus, it is hired directly by ARBOLAR and all participants are always accompanied by one or more instructors. The cost is 90€ (return ticket).
- Collection from stations or airports. For those who are not able to use the aforementioned service, they have the option to be collected at the station or airport. We also offer the possibility of picking up our participants at Cartagena’s train or bus stations, and at San Javier or Alicante airport. This service does not cost anything.
- Payment facilities. You could make the payment in easy instalments: the first one when the booking is verified (25%); the second, two months before the campsite (25%), and the last one, until one day before the check-in.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .
We offer these non-cumulative discounts for all camps – except for “Maldita BeachRock” Music Camp:
- For siblings
- For large families
- For attendance to more than one camp
- For being part of a group (with 3 or more participants)