2 people this summer camp right now
ALEA Camp Alto Tajo 100% English
|6 Days||27/06/2021-02/07/2021||7-12||315 305€||Available|
|15 Days||03/07/2021-17/07/2021||7-12||685 650€||Available|
|8 Days||03/07/2021-10/07/2021||7-12||390 370€||Available|
|8 Days||10/07/2021-17/07/2021||7-12||380 360€||Available|
|14 Days||18/07/2021-31/07/2021||7-12||660 630€||Available|
|8 Days||18/07/2021-25/07/2021||7-12||370 350€||Available|
|7 Days||25/07/2021-31/07/2021||7-12||360 340€||Available|
|14 Days||01/08/2021-14/08/2021||7-12||640 620€||Available|
|7 Days||01/08/2021-07/08/2021||7-12||350 335€||Available|
|7 Days||08/08/2021-14/08/2021||7-12||350 335€||Available|
|15 Days||03/07/2021-17/07/2021||13-16||797 770€||Available|
|8 Days||03/07/2021-10/07/2021||13-16||450 430€||Available|
|8 Days||10/07/2021-17/07/2021||13-16||440 420€||Available|
|14 Days||18/07/2021-31/07/2021||13-16||757 740€||Available|
|8 Days||18/07/2021-25/07/2021||13-16||440 425€||Available|
|7 Days||25/07/2021-31/07/2021||13-16||430 415€||Available|
Camp Alto Tajo "Boletus" in English (7-15 YEARS): A camp in nature full of emotions and adventures, in a quiet and safe environment. The camp in Boletus is developed in English, thanks to an effective language immersion program in which the team is native or bilingual monitors. In order to naturalize the use of English in everyday activities (we do not teach, our activities are 100% recreational). Assemblies and nocturnal gymkhanas are only held in Spanish. Two differentiated programs: Summer Camp (up to 6th of PRIMARY). Adventure Camp (ESO up to 15 years)
Sport activities. Climbing and Rappelling: On the same farm, with a climbing tower, initiation safely. Environmental workshops: ethnography and local fauna. Creative workshops and manuals: Recycling Great games: gymkhanas, lip-dub recording, etc. Night entertainment: evenings, night games etc. Swimming pool and water games. Assembly: important moment of the day in which the campers meet with their reference monitor. They are done in Spanish so that everyone can express themselves calmly in their usual language. Excursions (two per week): games in the nature and activity of canoes in the Alto Tajo (level 1 canoes, calm waters for 7-12 years). Camping / bivouac with camping workshop and evening of stars. Adventure Program (only for 13-15 years old): Trekking with bivouac, kayak level 1 and 2 with rapids, caving, geocatching, circular route of "Las Cuevas del Hierro" with orientation workshop.
A program full of nature activities in a quiet and safe environment. Our line of work, since the year 1996, is based on three basic pillars: Security of the participants. The inclusion of environmental values in our activities. Generate a positive experience for the participants. ACTIVITIES (consult each specific program)
- Sports: classic sports and alternative sports, all adapted to different ages.
- Adventure activities: orientation, archery.
- Climbing and rope park. In the same farm, we have an adventure park
- Environmental workshops: focusing on ethnography and local fauna.
- Creative workshops and manuals: Recycling, Reuse, Reduction, and creativity.
- Great games: gymkhanas, treasure hunts, raids ... NEW 2.018 !! Archery Tag: Archery Tag or "Archery Tag" is pure fun, it is a strategy sport, completely safe, using specific bows and arrows with the foam tip.
- Games and special activities: body language, human bingo, lip-dub recording, etc.
- Evening entertainment: evenings are organized at night, with songs, competitions, performances and night games etc.
- Swimming pool and water games.
- Assembly: it is the time of the day in which the campers meet with their reference monitor.
- English: we introduce English to activities in a natural and very communicative way. Many camp routines (getting up, meals, etc.) are done in English. For this, we have native or bilingual monitors.
- Excursions (two per week): Poveda Bridge or Taravilla Lagoon, full day excursion full of nature games and canoe activity in the Alto Tajo (level 1 canoes, calm waters).
- Camping/bivouac Camping will take place in a forest area two kilometres from the facility. With camping workshop and evening of stars.
ADVENTURE SPORTS (only in the "Adventure" program for 13-15 years):
- A descent of ravines, climbing, trekking.
- Canoes in the Alto Tajo.
- Trekking through the sickles of the Alto Tajo.
- Orientation career.
PLACE CAMP "BOLETUS": Finca del Albergue Boletus (Beteta, Cuenca). It is located in the middle of nature, on the southern limit of the Alto Tajo Natural Park and at the gates of the impressive Beteta sickle. Spectacular corner surrounded by nature and with beautiful views. Perfect space for the realization of all kinds of activities, games in nature, environmental education dynamics, camps ... 5 km from the nearest urban center.
- Wooden cabins with the capacity of 10-12 places. All of them equipped with heating and perfectly prepared for use at any time of the year. the total capacity is 80 seats.
- In full nature, 190 km. from Madrid, 130 km from Guadalajara, 210 km from Zaragoza and 280 km from Valencia.
- Dining room. One of the pillars of our activities. With capacity for 90 people and its own kitchen service, the food service is made entirely in our facilities. Balanced menus adapted to the circumstances of the participants and to the physical activity of the summer camp.
- Pool in the middle of nature to cool off in summer. With all the necessary security elements and a lifeguard that will take care of the bathers.
- A certified climbing wall where you will enjoy climbing with all the security elements that will make the activity an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- Multiaventura spaces prepared specifically for the practice of archery where they can sharpen their aim.
- Spectacular surroundings, on the southern limit of the Alto Tajo natural park.
- Nursing room with first aid kit.
Food and Meals: Pension regime Complete with four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner). A complete and varied menu, adaptable if necessary (allergies ... etc.). Homemade preparation, daily in the kitchens of the installation.
A team of Monitors and Qualified Personnel: We are a team composed of people with different professional profiles. All our staff has proven experience and is also in possession of the official qualifications required by current regulations, with a work contract and registration in Social Security. All our activities are insured with insurance of R.C. and accidents.
- Accommodation, full board (including snack)
- Program of activities, sports and didactic materials
- Activity coordinator, qualified free time instructors and specialized monitors
- Native or bilingual monitors
- Accident insurance, Civil Liability insurance and daily camp blog.
Pick Up Policy
There is an OPTIONAL TRANSPORTATION service on BUS from Madrid
For Airport Tranfer ask us
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
Participants from previous years, large families and groups of 4 or more friends have a reduced price.