3 people this summer camp right now
ALBERGUE VALLE DEL AMBROZ
With summer rapidly approaching, Albergue Valle del Ambroz brings you its "Summer Camps" programme. Our vast experience in organising activity programmes for young people makes our programme the most complete one on the market, guaranteeing the safety and trust that you need.
With "Albergue Valle del Ambroz Camp”, we aim to offer the young person an interesting and attractive option of summer activities; an ideal way to end the school year. Here, the kids will learn to play and live together in their environment, discovering in sport and nature the best sources of fun.
For this camp, we have at our disposal a complete set of facilities in one of the most beautiful spots in the region. A complete programme of activities, combining adventure with sport and the educational with the recreational.
Summer Camps for kids of 7-14
These are 15 day programmes with differentthemes, in which the children, divided into groups of 10 to 15, rotate aroundevery type of educational and recreational activity.
Creative workshops, adventure, group dynamics, environmentaleducation, hiking, themed days (Indian, circus, medieval, music festival),games, sports, cultural visits (Judio de Hervas district), acrosport etc. andparties and group games every night that will leave the children with anunforgettable night.
Summer Camps for kids of 15-17
This is a 10 day programme with different themes, in whichthe children, divided into groups of 10 to 15, rotate around every typeof adventure, sports, educational and recreational activity.
We offer a varied range of activities combining adventure withsport, with adventure activities, canoeing, bivouac camping, cliff dive, tripsetc.
All the adventure and sports activities are taught by specialistinstructors for each discipline. As well as this, the rest of the campactivities are supervised by qualified leisure and free time supervisors.
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES: Climbing, Abseiling, Zip wire, Archery, Tibetan bridge, Kayaking trip, Water trek, Orienteering, Mountain biking and Cliff dive (low difficulty).
- ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIVITIES: Blind paths, Learning about the environment, Bivouac camping, Hiking, Field games, Identification of natural elements etc.
- SPORTS ACTIVITIES: Football, Ping-pong, Volleyball, Badminton, Basketball, Swimming, Games, Acrosport etc.
- ENTERTAINMENT ACTIVITIES: Music Festival, Themed discoes, Radio workshops, Newspaper workshop, Evening parties and group games, contests, paper chase etc.
- CULTURAL ACTIVITIES: Visit to cultural and historical sites in the region: Judio de Hervas district, Convent etc.
- TRIPS: Trip by car to Granadilla, an abandoned, walled medieval town. This is the area where the canoeing will take place.
Albergue Valle del Ambroz is situated on the foothills of Sierra de Gredos, north of Extremadura, in the Hervas area, a town known for its important Jewish district. We have at our disposal different suitable facilities for doing various free time activities in the natural world. Our resources and facilities are made up of:
- Comfortable cabins
- Kitchen and large dining room
- Covered lounge
- Heating in all rooms
- Toilets and showers with hot water
- Climbing wall
- Swimming pool
- Sports fields
Pick Up Policy
We provide transport from Madrid (optional).
To reserve your place at this summer camp, you should contact us by telephone or email, and request a registration number, which you will need to fill in our registration form.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.