17 people this summer camp right now
Albergue Valle Abedules Adventure and Language Camp
The Albergue Valle Camp has more than 15 years experience running summer camps and our objective is to offer children the tools they need for their personal development, promoting fun and group spirit. Enjoy this perfect adventure camp in Bustarviejo, just 45 minutes from Madrid.
- Survival Project (Light-Hearted with fun survival games)
- All-Encompassing project - personal development and enterprising spirit
- To enhance their social relationships and forge new friendships.
- To encourage them to value themselves and their ability to do daily tasks.
- To work as team and teach them about their personal responsibility in group activities.
- To instill them with decent values and strong character.
- To develop their personality through physicl and intellectual activities.
- To teach them to use their leisure time in a productive way.
- To improve their quality of life and their health through nature activities
- Zip line
- Adventure circuit: monkey walk, Tibetan bridge
- Climbing wall
- Hiking, orienteering
- Night show and parties
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Junior chef workshop
- Painting nature - land art
- Popular games
- Sports (football, badminton, volleyball)
- Swimming pool
- Falconry: including activities with a Harris' hawk and an owl. We observe it flying and call it to land on our arms.
- The stable and farm and other animals: Ponies and horses, pig, chickens, sheep, small rabbits, guinea pigs...Help look after and feed the animals.
- Horses: Horse trek, led by instructors
- Paddle surfing
Optional canoeing activity 18 €
Bilingual programme option
Less than an hour from Madrid, The Abedules Valley Hostel Camp consists of 25, 000 m² of land at the heart of a beautiful valley, running alongside Guadarrama National Park (Sierra Norte).
- Zip line
- 12 8-person rooms
- 2 25-person wood cabins (with ensuite bathrooms)
- 3 10-person wood cabins
- 2 adapted bathrooms
- 2 changing rooms (showers with screens, toilets and sinks)
- Adventure circuit
- Climbing wall
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Dining room
- Outdoor picnic area
- Games room/classroom/workshop
- Food: We have a highly experienced kitchen team who will cater for allergies and intolerances, as well as special menu for religious requirements. The food is made every day on our facilities with fresh ingredients from the area which comply with current regulations.
Supervisors and staff: The AVACAMP motto is to make sure that camps are enjoyable and at the same time that the children can share and learn to live together. Our team is formed of recognised professionals with lots of experience in the different areas of the programme: languages, education and creativity, sport and leisure and free time.
Pick Up Policy
Optional bus service. Departure from Santiago Bernabéu stadium.
- Outward journey: 10 € - Return: 10 €
- Round trip: 20 €
- Afternoon arrival from 15.30-17.30 apart from 1 July when arrival is in the morning 9.30 - 11.30.
Cancellations: 50% of the paid cost will be refunded if the cancellation is made 60 days or more in advance of the start of the camp. Any other Abedules Valley Hostel Camp cancellations will not allow any kind of refund to the customer. If the customer does not attend the camp, there will be no possibility for a refund.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .