360 MULTI-ADVENTURE SPANISH CAMP
Taught in Español, Español para extranjeros
1 per 10-12 kids
360 Camp is a multidisciplinary company with 12 years of experience in organising our own campaigns and programmes. Our work is based on three principles: quality, respect and safety.
The 360 Camp team is made up of a camp director, a coordinator, a lifeguard, a specialist in young people with special educational needs, a team of instructors and qualified teachers, selected for their charisma, enthusiasm and extensive experience in the sector.
t's time to have fun and learn. Children will enjoy a holiday in Spain while learning the Spanish language and culture. This camp is especially designed for children and teenagers who wish to benefit from effortless learning with natural educational methods.
LEVEL OF CHILDREN: This camp accepts any level of Spanish, from beginners to advanced. The groups will be formed according to the level of the children, with specialised instructors who will help them at all times, so that they feel comfortable and protected.
INSTRUCTORS All the instructors are specialised in dealing with foreign children and speak more than one language. We have 4 qualified teachers who will be in charge of the Spanish classes and who will motivate the children to use Spanish throughout the day. There will be several groups for the Spanish classes. All the necessary material for the classes is included (notebooks, pens, learning cards...).
- Spanish Lessons
- Paddle Surf
- Trampolines and inflatable
- Abseiling and rock climbing
- Pedal karts
- Sport orienteering
- Camping under the stars in tents
- Excursion to the beach
- Gymkhanas and team games
- Activities: handicrafts, art, sports and environmental
- Evening parties
(*) Any of the activities may be modified or replaced for major causes.
We remind you that this is an immersion camp, so the foreign children will be in the rest of the activities with Spanish children. It is all about LEARNING, PLAYING. All recreational activities will be carried out in Spanish with the help of monitors and teachers if necessary. The children will always be supported and accompanied in case they are unable to follow the language.
360 Camp takes place at “Los Arranes” Hostel, located in Villamediana de Lomas, Burgos, Spain. Due to its location, at the foot of the Cantabrian Mountains, it enjoys a wonderful environment. The campsite offers:
- - 16,000 square metres of land
- - Covered workshop for indoor activities
- - Dining room for up to 200 people
- - Rooms and cabins with multiple bunk beds
- - Industrial kitchen
- - Outdoor services in the camping area
- - Heating and toilets with hot showers
- - Football and volleyball field
- - Climbing wall
- - Zip-lines
- - Archery
- - Trampolines and inflatables
- - Pedal go-kart circuit
- - Orienteering circuit
- - Vegetable garden
- - Minigolf
- - Swimming pool
- Accommodation Los Arranes - hostel / bungalows/ tepees
- Full pension with four meals a day
- Special menus for coeliacs, diabetics, vegetarians, etc.
- Homemade, healthy and balanced food
- Programme of activities
- Spanish Lesson 1 hour/day
- Material for activities
- T-shirt + 360 Camp commemorative bracelet
- 360 Camp attendance certificate
- Accident and civil responsibility insurance
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Lifeguard and first aid expert
- Technical management and vehicle 24h
- Social media monitoring
- Platform on the website updated daily
- Safety, hygiene and disinfection protocols
- An unforgettable summer!
A 100% SAFE CAMP -COVID 19 360 CAMP PROJECT S.L. will strictly implement the anti-Covid-19 measures set by local, regional and national authorities. We have our own safety, hygiene and disinfection protocol. Between 2020 and 2021, more than 1,000 campers came through our camps with a balance of zero infections.
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
- Old campers: 30 € (provided that they register before 1/05/2022)
- Siblings: - 20 € / each one
- Groups of 3 or more campers: -20 € to all campers who sign up as a group
- Discounts are NOT accumulative