Sotogrande International Camps - Junior Camp
Our Junior Camp, has been specially designed for children between 8 and 13 years old. Packed with opportunities to make friends, learn new languages and sports skills in an exciting, safe and dynamic environment. Highly qualified coaches offer the choice of several sports in the mornings, while native speaking teachers provide campers with the chance to learn one of 3 languages in the afternoons. Evenings are spent relaxing and taking part in enjoyable activities and on Wednesdays and Saturdays, we venture out on fun excursions.
During the stay at our Junior Camp children will be able to select lessons in either English, Spanish or French. Upon arrival campers will be assessed to enable them to join groups that are suitable both for their age and language level. Our native speaking teachers have experience in preparing students both for the Cambridge English and Cervantes Spanish examinations.
The Junior Camp Sports programme has been specifically designed to offer our Campers the chance to develop their existing skills and also learn some new ones with the assistance of our qualified and experienced specialist sporting partners. We work with our sporting partners throughout the year to ensure that the coaching and tuition is of the highest quality and that every camper gets the most from every session. The activities will take place every day from 10:00-13:00. Campers will be taken to each different sport centre, all are based locally so transport time is very short to maximise the time at each venue.
The basis for all our activities is learning and enjoyment. Our coaches are all high quality and speak English or Spanish, they will help the campers understand more about each sport and how a healthy lifestyle benefits everyone. They also promote core values like sportsmanship and team work.
All the campers will be housed at Sotogrande International Boarding School near the sea with many facilities: an outdoor swimming pool, a game and TV room, a basketball pitch, a music record studio, a library and music rooms.
All the sports activities will take place next to our school.
- Great experiences, making new friends and discovering new passions: Campers have the opportunity to participate in a variety of fun activities throughout the day and into the evening. The Camp activities help campers develop leadership qualities, encourage team work, build self-confidence, promote a healthy lifestyle and increase awareness of the environment and local culture.
- Off Campus excursions will take place every Saturday and Wednesday and are all age appropriate and may include hiking, sports, Aqua Park and beach visits.
- Camp Uniform
- Laundry Service: Bed linen and towels will be organised by the Camp staff. Every Monday there will be a change of towels and sheets.
- Trips: All trip costs are included in the Camp price.
Pick Up Policy
Arrivals and departures will be every Sunday.
- Transport: We offer a complimentary airport and train station (Málaga) pickup and drop-off. Flights must arrive / leave between 10am – 1pm and 6pm- 8pm. Pickups and drop-offs outside of these times will incur a cost of 140€ each way. To make use of the free airport pickup and drop-off, travel plans must be submitted to us via the camper information form by June 1st.
A €350 reserve payment per child is due at the time of enrollment and before the 15th April 2019, with the full balance due on 1st May 2019. Should you have to cancel your reservation for any reason refunds are made on the following scale:
- Cancellations received before 1st May 2019: Loss of deposit only.
- Cancellations received between 1st May - 31st May 2019 Loss of 50%
- Cancellations received after 1st June 2019 Loss of 100%
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.
We offer a sibling discount of 2% per child off the total camp fees to all our camp families. We also offer a 10% early booking discount in our junior for booking before the 31st January 2019.