In Tierra de Pinares, less than two hours from Madrid and just 15km from Medina del Campo, in the province of Valladolid. With high quality facilities, in a beautiful environment:
- 150, 000 m2 of natural woodland, fully fenced off
- Accommodation for 140 people, in bedrooms with bunkbeds, for 8/10 persons each
- 2 large stone dining rooms
- Adventure circuit, with zip-line and rope bridges
- Swimming pool
- Climbing wall
2 artificial lakes
- Sports facilities: football, basketball, volleyball…
- Farm and eco-orchard area
The participants are assigned to cabins according to their age and sex. For the activity programme, we split up the boys and girls according to their age.
At Tatanka, all our menus are produced by nutritionists, and all the food is prepared on site, in the camp kitchen, where the team produces the daily menus. The full board service includes, breakfast, a snack, lunch and dinner. We are equipped for all kinds of diet or food allergy, as long as this has been indicated on the registration form. We are the only camp that collaborates with FACE (Federation of Associations of Spanish Gluten Intolerant Persons).
The participants are supervised 24 hours a day by the team of supervisors, all qualified, specialised and with lots of experience in the sector. We have 2 camp directors, 2 coordinators, a team of supervisors (at a ratio 1 per 10 children), a team of language teachers, 2 lifeguards and supervisor support staff.