1 people this summer camp right now
EUROPEAN IDIOMAS – NEW YORK
Our students will have a unique experience on this language immersion programme in New York, USA, where every year students from all over the world come to learn English.
This programme is 2 or 3 weeks in length with everything included: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompany the students from Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classes and a complete programme of activities and daily trips.
The English Course
20 weekly classes of extensive English. On the first day, the student will take a test and be allocated into a group that suits his ability. The teachers, native and highly qualified, focus their classes on improving the communication skills of the student so that he can gain skill and confidence speaking the language. On finishing the programme, the student will receive an attendance certificate detailing their level of English.
- Age: between 14 and 17
- Accommodation: at a student residence
- 1 class: 45 minutes
- Maximum no. of students/class: 15
- English course 20 lessons per week. Teachers, native and highly qualified, base their classes to improve communication skills of the student to acquire fluency and confidence speaking the language.
- Sporting and cultural activities on campus.
- Weekly full-day excursions to get to know the city of New York.
- Two day trip to Washington.
- Entrance to a Broadway musical with dinner at the Hard Rock Café.
Half day and full day trips to cultural and sports sites, including:
- Walking Tour of Times Square
- Disco night, parties, karaoke
- Western barbeque dinner
- Sports on Campus
- Full day trip to Manhattan
- Weekend in Washington D.C., Baltimore and Maryland.
- AT A STUDENT RESIDENCE on the same campus where the classes are taught, in apartments with single or double rooms, to share with other students from the programme. The apartments have air conditioning, bathrooms to share between 2 or 4 students and full board service. This campus is used by American students during the rest of the year. The Organisation supervisors stay at the same residence as the students.
The classes are taught at the Ramapo College, one of the most well-known colleges in the Northwest of the country. It is situated in Mahwah, at the border between New York and New Jersey, approximately one hour from the Big Apple. The campus is surrounded by green areas and has modern sporting facilities, a recreational room, a dining room, library etc. Our students will have a unique experience on a university campus, to which every year students from all over the world come to learn English.
The students are accompanied at all times by our bilingual instructors, who will carry mobiles 24 hours a day, so that both the students in Exeter and their parents in Spain can contact them if necessary. All the departures and returns will be from Adolfo-Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Administration charge
- Flights there and back and tax
- Full board accommodation with family or at a student residence with full board service
- English course and supporting material
- Level test and attendance certificate
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Two day trip to Washington D.C. with a night in a hotel and stops in Maryland and Baltimore
- Live theatre show in New York
- Dinner at the Times Square Hard Rock Café
- Travel through the United States
- Travel and civil responsibility insurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingual supervisors from the Organisation
- Processing of ESTA document to enter the United States
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
The group will fly from and to Madrid-Barajas Airport. Other places contact us
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.