EUROPEAN IDIOMAS EDINBURGH
Our students will have a unique experienceon this language immersion programme in Edinburgh, Scotland, where every yearstudents from all over the world come to learn English.
This programme is 2 or 3 weeks in lengthwith everything included: flights from and to Madrid, supervisors to accompanythe students from Spain, accommodation at a student residence, English classesand a complete programme of activities and daily trips.
The English Course
The course is comprised of 20 weeklyclasses of extensive English from Monday to Friday, alternating between morning(9.15-12.45) and afternoon (13.30-17.00) each with a half hour break. Thestudents are allocated a class according to their level. All the teacher have years of teachingexperience, in addition to the degree that qualifies them to carry out theirjob and motivate the students.
- 1 class:45 minutes
- Maximum number ofstudents/class: 12
- English course 20 lessons per week. Teachers, native and highly qualified, base their classes to improve communication skills of the student to acquire fluency and confidence speaking the language.
- Sporting and cultural activities at school.
- Weekly full day tours to fully experience Scotland.
- Half-day excursions by Edimburg area.
- Themed parties, karaoke, welcome and farewell parties party.
Half day and full day trips to cultural andsports sites, including:
- Edinburgh Castle
- Museum of Flightand Byres Hill
- National Gallery
- Portobello beach
- Free day withleaders
WITH A SCOTTISH FAMILY, with full board service, in a shared room and with one Spanish person per house. In accordance with the activity plan, midday lunch (packed lunch) will be provided by the family, or will be at the school itself (Monday to Friday.) All the families are carefully selected. Some of the students will walk to school and other will need to take the bus.
The school is situated in the Leith areas, 30 minutes from the city centre on public transport. It is a extremely friendly neighbourhood, used to hosting international students.
The facilities are in a beautiful, Victorian-style building looking out onto a lovely park. The school has 8 classrooms, fully equipped, a garden, communal lounge, computer room with Wifi, recreational room and screen room where our students can spend time with students from different parts of the world, producing an intercultural environment.
The students are accompanied at all times by our bilingual instructors, who will carry mobiles 24 hours a day, so that both the students in Edimburg and their parents in Spain can contact them if necessary. All the departures and returns will be from Adolfo-Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Flights there and back and tax
- Administration charge
- Full board accommodation with family with full board service
- English course and supporting material
- Level test and attendance certificate
- Sport and cultural activities
- Full day trips
- Travel through UK
- Travel and civil responsibility insurance
- 24 hour supervision by bilingual supervisors from the Organisation
- The prices include IVA
Pick Up Policy
The group will fly from and to Madrid-Barajas Airport. Other places contact us
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme.