9 people this summer camp right now
Deporcantabria English&Spanish in Picos de Europa
What sets our Deporcantabria Picos camps apart from the rest are 4 integral principles. Safety, friendship, knowledge and respect for nature, seriousness and compliance with the programme.
We also consider it extremely important to differentiate between the children in the different groups by their age and thus avoid the elder participants, often guided by impulses, hindering the younger ones.
This is also combined with learning English or Spanish, using a relaxed approach with workshops and games that complement the traditional teaching of the language.
On the other hand, combine learning Spanish&English, from a playful point of view, combining workshops and games that complement traditional language teaching
In our camps the students will do all the activities in the Spanish&English language, as well as lunch and dinner. This encourages direct exposure of the participants to the language. With an eminently practical orientation. Our native and bilingual monitors will dedicate themselves completely to stimulating the knowledge of the language, enjoying an active and fun way of the Picos de Europa environment.
- Descent from Sella en canoes
- Cliff descent
- First aid and life guard training
- Multiadventure park
- Paintball(adapted for age)
- Water sports (swimming pool on the complex)
- Recycling workshop
- Hiking trip with a visit to a typical Asturian town.
- River activities
- 1 beach days
- Orienteering circuit
- Workshops and monologues
- Night parties and gatherings
- Hiking along the Dobra River and swim in the lake
Located in Asturias: Mestas de Con (10km for Cangas de Onis). Enclosed farm of 2000m2 consisting of: Renovated 19th century Indian farmhouse, with participants assigned to double or multiple rooms (maximum 6 person) with heating. Bathrooms on ground floor.
Newly constructed stone and brick bungalows, thermally insulated with 6 or 8 bunks, with a bathroom containing a shower unit, sink and toilet. They have hot water and individual heating, as well as a small porch. Wooden cabins - completely thermally insulated with 8 bunks, all with a bathroom containing a shower unit, sink and toilet. They have hot water and individual heating, as well as a small porch.
- Football and basketball pitch
- Dining room with 100 person capacity
- Multipurpose room
- Green recreation room
- Ramps for those with reduced mobility
- Communal bathrooms adapted for those with reduced mobilit
- Internet access
- Coordinator, supervisors and native, bilingualteachers (24 hours)
- Third party insurance and accident insurance
- Activities programme (with equipment)
- Accommodation with bedding
- Full board service (with supper). Homemadefood.
- Support vehicle
Pick Up Policy
The entrance time in the camps will be from 4 to 5 pm. The transfer service from Madrid, Burgos and Bilbao has the guaranteed departure with a minimum of 30 participants.
- MADRID: € 80. The bus will depart at 9:30 am from the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, gate 3. Return arrival approximated at 9.30 pm.
- BURGOS: € 80. The bus will depart at 12:30 am from the Plaza de España. Return approximate arrival at 6pm
- BILBAO: € 70. The bus will depart at 1.30pm from the TERMIBUS bus station. C / Gurtubay, s / n - Dársena 10. Return approximate arrival at 6pm.
Note: families should prepare a picnic for lunch on the trip to Mestas de Com
Use the Solocampamentos contact form to get full details and information about the programme. .
- * 10% DISCOUNT: About seconds Brothers
- * CONSULT% DISCOUNT: To those who form groups of 10 children.
Discounts are not cumulative.